Hi i got one serious problem of having some sort of rashes which appears to be darker from the rest of the skin on the inner thigh and seems to be spreading. It causes itchiness and when scratch, its seems like the skin peel of in powder form.

Did you find a cure? I have the same problem...

i have the same problem idk wat it is

Hey it might be a candida skin rash, take probiotics, couldnt hurt for your health anyways. Also it helps digestive system. Do you seem to get alot of canker sores or white frothy in your mouth sometimes. If you eat processed foods it seems to do this alot. A good candida cleanse will help you too, also take a cup of water clear cup and tap water. Before you eat in morning, spit into it, watch it and see if you see the saliva drop and form into spider web looking shapes, then you know you have too much yeast, candida and this causes rashes sometimes. Also you could have virsi color skin rash, Does it happen on back under arm pits and behind legs and arms in the folds? ok hope you figured it out.charley.

I have those rashes on those exact spots, under arms, on inner thighs, behing legs, on my butt, on my sides, by the hips. It is very Itchy, and kind of flaky when i scratch, I am very worried, I went to a county hospital to get checked,( i dont have money to pay for a clinic) It is a horrible system 5 doctorsa saw me and still i didnt get a diagnosiz. they where taking guesses on what it might be, i am very worried it might be something contagious and my family might catch it. Please any help would be wonderful

i think its because of normal bacteria on your skin expose to other bacteria meaning , it may also b the water u shower with being unclean an since ur groin area sweats alot it has develped this skin irritation. notice its by areas taht are covered alot, u should always use an antibacterial soap , and wash hands after u scratch carefully. I dont think its a major problem at all my sis is a doctor n she told me that what it could be , plus i studied the sciences so i know what it is.

Its probably that you have changed your washing powder lately from and old one have a look on the pack you could be allergic to the chemicals.

Sounds like you have a bad case of tapeworm infestation.  These can cause itchiness around the groin/anal/testicular region specifically when they are releasing eggs through your rear.

KL

Jock itch (tinea cruris) is a pretty common fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs.

I have an itch in between the scrotum and my thigh any idea what it could be?

sounds an awful lot like jock itch..

read about it here:http://healthnews.hidemylinkup.com/tag/scabies-groin-area

An anti fungal cream works best

Got same .what is cure ?

same for me,what can we use,im female

Hey Dude.. I am also having the same problem. You posted it a year back, so probably you got the remedy for that. Please Help Please Help