I have had outbreaks of hidradenitis suppurativa at differenttimes in my life, most notably under my breasts. Now, the hidradenitis suppurativa has finally gone into remission but I am still left with the ugly scars that they have caused. How can I get those to heal? Do you have any suggestions?

There are different scar creams on the market that may or may not help you. Personally, after my c-section, the screams did nothing to help me. If you want to go beyond that, I have also heard that there is laser surgery around that can help your scars go away. They probably attack the scar tissue or something.

Yes, but all those creams should be recommended by your doctor because you don't know what type of this issue is. There are some antibacterial creams, but they can't do the business, if you understand me.  I tried some hidradenitis suppurativa (natural) treatment because for the last couple of years, three or so, I really do have problems with it. So, imagine that I go out to see my doctor all the time because some creams are not good for me - well, that would be a nightmare for me and for him. Warm water in the combination with antibacterial cream can help for sure. But sure, never EVER use a needle to pop the boil, it can only make it worse than ever.