About two weeks now I have these painful itchy bumps in my armpit. on the left and right. I have been using antibotic on them but they are still there. Sometimes it hurts to move my arms. They are under the skin and kind of hard or solid.

I suppose these are just ingrown hairs that possibly got inflamed. I would say these are ingrown hairs because there are a few of them. I get them as well but I usually get one or two at the time and it takes ages to get rid of them.
Just don’t pick and squeeze them. If there’s puss inside, you could be applying warm compresses to get it out. Wash it with some kind of antibiotic soap or disinfection liquid and then apply this antibiotic you have. You could also place a bandage or a gauze until it heals.
If it doesn’t and the bumps become irritable, you can always see a dermatologist. They can help you get rid of the bumps.
If the bumps are some kind of cysts or even lymph nodes, you should better see a doctor right away.

Don't know what to tell you, except that you really should contact your dermatitis when you come into contact with an allergen or irritant and when you notice some changes in your body. Consult someone and try to find a best hidradenitis suppurativa treatment that you can. That your doctor recommends you. Also, try not to use deodorant or lotion for a while, because it can lead to contact dermatitis under your arms. I know that this is a little bit tricky and bad, but you should wait for a couple of days until you see is this something that also irritates you. 

Hi I've been getting these lumps for about 5/6 years now and ive finally been refered to the hospital about them, i was told that it is a condition called hidradenitis Suppuritiva, not sure if thats the correct spelling. So back to these lumps do you get them after shaving or when you use deoderants, Its got to the point where i cant even use anythink like that and i find it sometimes helps to use an antiseptic soap (Carex is ok).