I would like to know if anyone has been on mirena iud contraceptive for more than 3 or 4 years, and what was thier expirence?

ive had a coil now for twenty years and as far as i can remember the mirena coil for the last fifteen years if not the twenty. I feel like crying now ive read others stories. i have not been right for as long as i can remember i dont sleep well i dont remember things i stop midway conversations not remembering where i am its noticed by my family. Ive suffered depression palpitations low self esteem and weight gain finding it impossible to lose weight. If i hadnt have come a cross this web site i wouldnt have thought it was my coil. I had my fourth one fitted about 8 weeks ago now and have felt more tired than ever and have had bleeding almost constant along with a low mood and headaches.