HELLO,i am a breastfeeding mom of  4 boys ,one girl... ages 4 to 11......i am from Denmark,where the the human body,(  where as it has been condemned ,esp. in so many western non-European countries,) .........INSTEAD IS CELEBRATED.many of us believe for the emotional health of all in our family,in co-sleeping and extended breastfeeding.and body massage.The breasts in some cultures are actually for breastfeeding ,and no an obscene sexual object.Also things as family nudity,erections,and " playing Dr. " are seen as normal curiosity.How do you feel about this  free style of LIVING.......,that  we and many other  families  in the world live?

I think it's great.

HI wish to know if any other MOMS....like this lifestyle? H ow many moms out thee enjoy having a nude family with all the freedom and healthy living......also extended breastfeeding part time to 7 yrs?

i have not seen much feedback on this subject. of we nudists family and breastfeeding.too many are seeing the body as nasty instead of beautiful.sometimes my twin boys boys 11 yr.old wish to sample breastfeeding,for closeness,and continued bonding.why should feeling good ,be counted as bad.?the boys sleep in the same bed nude,and sometimes they do 69 and climax...again,feeling good is NOT a nasty or bad thing~ natural is natural.

I think it is awesome that you are so open and let your kids be so open

WTF?? Is this a joke?

I agree its brilliant to be open with the kids about their bodies and feelings . as long as there is no parental involvement in the exploration of their bodies let them explore

we have full body massage and breastfeed all this is usually at family bed time they always sprout erections at this and while playing on our secluded private land