In 2000 my sister in law moved in to our home and stayed 2 yrs off and on.She is gone now. I began cutting my arm. My sister in law was the trouble of my life. My husband took me to the ER cause I took some valium and had to drink some black coal or get my stomach pumped. The doctor told my husband I have Bipolar and to help me as much as possible to get through this. I don't think he understands Bipolar. How can he understands that I suffer and he just tells me to get over it. I just want to cry.

dejolane

Dear sister i got ur problem no need to cry,,bipolar is adisorder in which people go forth and between irritable and relaxed position,.it causes the poor tempor condition,talking alot and poor jugment etc..you shoould show him to make following steps while your episodes of the relaxation and irritation.

Avoid moving from one phase to another

Avoid the need for a hospital stay

Help the patient function as well as possible between episodes

Prevent self-injury and suicide

Make the episodes less frequent and severe..Thnx

I think we both have depression but me more so than my husband. We are going through alot this past year and I think it is dragging through into the new year.  Bills, health,money . How am I  going to get my life together and be happy in 2013 ? I miss my father He died in 1995.

dejolane