heyyahh....since I was 10 ive been getting styes on my eyes. And ive kept having some on and off for 3 years now...ive been to the doctors and they give me (that does not work) and they tell me to bathe it......but its not getting better...its really stressfull for both me and my mam....I get them because I am prone :( But what I want to know is ...Will they keep going off till im really old??????xxx I really hate them....i look really ugly when ive got it...im suprised ive got a bf xxxx .lol. :) :(

ohh...oopss... when I said they give me... I was meNt to say they give me cream xcx haha x

go to the healthfood store and buy a homeoapthic remedy called staphysagria. take a 30c (about three pellets) once a day for two days. stop taking. homeopathic remedies take a while to work and you may have a short healing crisis, meaning the stye may come back for a day or two only to disappear and never be seen again. try it out. I have heard that nettle tea is also good for styes, use a teabag and press it on the stye. but homeopathy is the best way to get rid of it for good. good luck!

Apply the warm compress. Its the most recommended home remedy. Apply the tea bag method. Keep your eye clean. Stye won't go away if the eye is not kept clean.