Hi. I am junk food addictive. I especially like burgers and fries. I like pizza too, but burgers & fries are my favorite meal. How to deal with this junk food addiction?

Hi. I am junk food addictive myself. I think I just have to stop eating that kind of food, what else? I am trying every day to have a nice, normal meal, but all I can think of is a nice, juicy, greasy burger. I have gained a lot of weight lately. I look awful. But I can`t help it. Pizza is my favorite junk food. I like all kinds of pizza. Nothing goes without ketchup of course. I put ketchup on everything. Everyday I tell myself this is the day I will start eating healthy. But I can`t. It is a really heavy decision that I have to make. It is a choice between a great food and healthy body.

hi i am 13 and i try to not get tempted by food because i get tempted rely easly i am not over weight but i want to lose a couple pounds before i go back to school i am self lighter and get rid of my fat quiet active and quet a fast runner but i want to make my fat .
i try to go on diets all the time but then end it by having somthing bad for you when i dont need it and it really gets on my nerves.
i was qeit chubby when i was younger but when i sarted secondry school they went staright of and now they are coming back a bit and i have a little doble chin and somtimes my frirends make fun of it which makes me cry coz then i fell fat and dont eat at schol then when i get home i do . s if any one reads this how can i do it help. ? %-) :-( :'( 8-|

i am not gonna lie i love junk food every time i go to da store even if im well stocked i still buy more