Hi, I am a twenty five years old man. I know that I have a problem. It is called junk food. It has made me look very different from what I had in mind. Because of that, I have decided to start going to the gym. You see, I love junk food. Since I will start to train, can I still eat junk food?

Hi, I think that it is great that you are determined to do something about the way you look. Also, by going to the gym you will certainly improve your health life. However, I am surprised that you asked me a question you want the answer for. Junk food is not advisable for anyone. Just because you are going to train does not mean that you can continue with your old habits. I know that junk food can cause a sort of dependence. But you must be strong. There is a diet that you can use together with a workout program. It is called cutting diet. It allows you to have one junk meal during a week. I hope that this will help.