Hello to you all! I watched Good Inc yesterday and I am really shocked and traumatized by it! I knew that junk food was not healthy for you, but after watching this, I can tell you that I will do my very best to stay off the junk food! Has anyone else been reading about the side effects of junk food? Are there others who want to commit to not eating junk food again?

Junk food are really not good for a health,you avoid junk food in daily food because in junk food use a bread this are not good for health because in them more bacteria in bread some time it affect our body,more taking a junk food you be a fatty,your weight increase more,taste of this are good,people mostly like this,but they don't know about some affect on your body,now the doctor give a advice avoid junk food,I think it help you.