Hi, I am a lover of fast food restaurants. I have to, at least once a day, pay a visit to some of them. My favorite food is fried chicken. I just love it. Anyway, I have seen one to many commercials about the negative impact these foods have on our body. How bad is fried chicken?

Hi, I am amazed that you are not aware of the bad things that come from eating these foods. You said it yourself that there are a lot of commercials that warn us about it. Let me also add that these, as well known as junk, food create a kind of dependence. Fried chicken is one of them. Even though it seams that you eat food that is less damageable than burgers, fried chicken is a sheep in wolf's clothing. The number of calories is almost the same as in any other fast food. The fact that it is deep fried also draws to this conclusion, and it has been scientifically proven, that it is rich in cholesterol. Therefore, fried chicken is very bad.

Hi, I think you should do some research on fried chicken. I am in the 7th grade and i am doing my science fair project on fried chicken and grilled chicken , and fried chicked is good in some ways . Not really just fried chicken , actually fats are good and bad for the body. Fats are good for the body because we need fat to maintain our healthy skin and it also plays a big role in promoting proper eyesight and brain development in babies and children. I really dont have to say some of the bad things about fat because you just said them yourself. Thankyou for the help !:-)

Monique, it's so cool that you're in 7th grade and you know your stuff really well. Very impressive - especially because you're actually doing the research and sharing what you've learned online. Well done! :) (I'm a business owner, so I get really excited when young people are already acting like someone I would want to hire.)