I swim vigorously when I am in the pool or sea during summer. I get hungry easily. I shovel down anything that is in my path; hamburgers, fries, biscuits…I keep hearing that it is not healthy but I am not sure what to eat. What is your favourite food after swimming?

That junk food is something you should avoid if you want to stay in good health. There is nothing good in it. Try eating more healthy stuff like whole grain cereals (and I mean real seeds, not cereals in the boxes), fruit, vegetables, non fat dairy products, seafood, cold pressed flaxseed and sunflower oil, etc. I usually have a post workout formula immediately after swimming. It contains carbs with some high quality protein along with minerals and electrolytes. About one hour later I have full (healthy) meal.

Hi dear,

The favorite foods after the swimming are fresh fruit juices, raw fruit and vegetables, or something sweet.
I mostly like to drink apple or orange juices after swimming. These cover my energy level.

any comment?
Fitness Maitland

Yes it is good to avoid junk food as we feel more hungry after swimming.

Yes I too agree this.Daily early in the morning we should eat some soaked almonds.It is very good for health.