Couldn't find what you looking for?


I'm male 15 year old. I have a mole in my pubic region and I was wondering about the removing of it :-)
do you just go to the docters and get it done there?
Do you have to pay to get it done?
Can anyone tell me about the procedure and how long it takes?

I was wondering as it's about 2 or 3 inches from my penis whether that would affect anything? Can it still be removed?
It's about 5mm by 5mm and raised! I heard then just cut it straight off (scapling) and then put a bandage on it and then it just heals?



Hi Jamie, what country are you from?

If you were in the UK you would just go to your GP and get referred to a dermatologist.

There's some decent information here which you may want to have a look at: