I need to hear some info about keratoconus and lenses. I am 29 and am being recently diagnosed with keratoconus that is the condition that actually has started in my teenage years and though it was supposed to improve on its own it hasn't happened so probably because I was avoiding wearing lenses. Anyway I am now advised to wear some special lenses that are usually to be used in keratoconus condition.

I also wear those lenses and they are known as C-Kone contact lenses and are made just to fit the damaged keratoconus making them the right way. I wear them for almost two years and I was told on my last control that my vision has significantly improved it is possible seeing much better with these C-Kone lenses for they are made to make the proper keratoconus shape and besides that are of excellent quality-they provide good tear movement and also good night vision and also provides large optic zone superior vision related. And the most important these keratoconus lenses are good in oxygen transmission so that cornea could breath easily.