Hi! I have myopia. My friend suggested me for mz problem Corneal Refractive Therapy. What is CRT? I am already wearing contact lenses. How is CRT different? Is CRT permanent? How often will I need to replace my CRT lenses?

Hi! Corneal Refractive Therapy is a non-surgical process that, with the use of specially designed gas permeable contact lenses, gently reshapes your cornea while you sleep. CRT allows a patient to have clear vision during the day without the use of glasses or contact lens wear. Most daily wear contact lens patients wear their lenses for 14-16 hours a day. CRT allows you to cut your wearing time in half, since you will only wear CRT lenses while you sleep... CRT is temporary. If you stop using the CRT lenses your vision will return to its original state in as little as 72 hours. Your lenses should last one to three years. If your prescription changes, then you will need to replace the lenses. I hope that you are satisfied with information.