I work with kids who are on the Ketogenic Diet. I was delighted to finally see a Ketogenic Diet cookbook with some imaginative recipes for meals. Each menu in this book has at least one other option for the picky eater ļ the book also includes traveling tips, a list of hotel chain phone numbers to check ahead on refrigerators, contact information for food companies and a seizure chart. I would recommend this book to anyone on the Ketogenic diet.

Ok, this ¡¥Ketogenic Diet cookbook¡¦ may be a bit gourmet styled, it is still a life saver for those of us that have done Ketogenic diet for years and need new ways to keep our children eating. I also have found great recipes and have got great ideas for holiday meals. I personally did the butter recipes but I needed to work with my dietician to get the amounts right.