Good day all,

So my sister is all about this type O blood type diet. Her friends have told her that this is an amazing thing and that this diet program is really healthy, that actually works as magic :) Their words, not mine :)

So, I know that this diet must be OK, I even have tried some meals of it, but I don’t know much recipes.

So, anyone here currently on this diet? Does anyone have any recipes for type O blood type diet?

Can you share it with me? Tell me what do you know from your own cookbook :)

Bye! 

Hello there,

Literally, you can find a bunch of recipes online. Also, you should buy a cookbook as well. Well, very often I make Portobello pizza for my family. I just love it as well. It is delicious. You need next ingredients: cleaned mushroom, one tablespoon of pizza sauce, one teaspoon of feta or even goat cheese, spoon of mozzarella cheese, garlic, mixed greens and vegetables, tablespoon of olive oil.

Make it as regular pizza, how do you usually make it.

I am sure that you going to love it, as I do. It is amazing for your blood type.

Those diet types can’t be wrong :)

Regards!

We all know how much breakfast is important to start the day. Now, I have some breakfast ideas, and I hope that you gonna love it.

You can make some muffins, for example. If you are following type O diet that means that you should make muffins from corn, oat barn or even wheat flour. Amazing morning breakfast, right?

You can enjoy them as long as you limit yourself to ones that you have prepared from permitted flours such as rice. You can make them with apples, because this is just one more thing that is prescribed in the book about your diet type O.

Combine it with some fresh orange juice and you are going to enjoy! 

Those are really nice recipes, but nothing special, if you ask me. I think that some other diet program offers you better meals and better groceries than eating according to your blood type. Now, I have never been on some diet like this one, but I think that I would never follow it as well, for many reasons.

I believe that you can eat much better on some other diet programs, I don’t believe in this diets. I have read some books, but nothing was good enough to convince me that this diet is good and healthy.

My opinion, blame me if you don’t like it.

Bye! 

Hello there,

Those are really nice recipes up there, thank you for sharing it with us. I am sure that anyone who wants to follow this diet program will be grateful, because it is much easy to prepare meals, to cook when you know that you have some support.

StashaB, you again :) I don’t agree with you, again! It is not true that some diet programs are better than this one. This one is almost on the top of diet programs, because it is helpful and easy to follow. Also, I don’t agree that this diet program has no good meals. Anyway, you can’t talk about something that you don’t know, that you haven’t tried.

So, dear girls, you should try it and you will see how many health benefits it has!

Regards! 

Hey there,

I really hope that this is not a fight, because everyone needs to say their own opinion :) Now,I must agree that you should now comment about something if you don’t know about some diet program. You can’t say that this one is wrong or bad if you don’t have your own experience, it can get very confusing.

I know that this diet program works, because I have tried it and I was never week or hungry. Delicious meals are really one good side of this diet program.

So, you should try it and you will see what am I talking about.

Bye! 

Good day all,

Girls, thank you so much for your beautiful experience, it is really helpful and I appreciate this. I have heard all positive things about this diet program, and I really needed some cool things to hear about it. I don't see why this diet wont be healthy, because it has all predispositions to be the healthy one.

I have a list of groceries, I have some recipes, and I am sure that I will enjoy following this diet program.

Once again, thank you. You really helped me to make my own decision about this one.

Have a nice day!