Hi, I am 23 years old female and I am overweight. I have a lot to lose, especially on my hips and belly. I tried two or three different diets, which had no effect. I decided to try South-Beach diet with hope for some better results. Can anyone give me few instructions about this diet?

Hi, I started a South-Beach diet three days ago, because I heard that it helped many people lose their weight. It is still early to see the first results, but I’m patient. South-Beach diet has three phases, and the first one is the strictest. The first phase is also called a Rapid weight loss, because it lasts for two weeks in which a dieter can lose up to thirteen pounds. You are not allowed to eat carbohydrate, but you can still eat the same portions of food. In the second phase, you can bring in some of forbidden food and continue losing 1-2 pounds per week. The third phase maintenance and it should last forever. It is about remaining healthy habits and weight without starving.

i have been on the diet for 4 months now, i lost 38lbs, and im feeling so much better. i do speed walking 3x a week, my energy level has really increased. i have tried so many differrent diets, i could stick to any of them, its so hard when they are restricting! i still want yummy food!
i use their cookbook, and dining out book, i love to go out to eat.
i really rec it to try, its not expensive and the recipes are really easy to follow. good luck.
southbeachdietheart.com/south_beach_diet_books.asp#cookbook