Hi guys,

anyone here who have a Lean Cuisine frozen diet plan? How about sharing it with me, with us?

Life is so bustling, so we really don’t have much time to devote to cooking meals. That is why these Lean Cuisine frozen meals are so amazing! These meals have been reviewed by Dr Gourmet.

I don’t need advice what to buy or how to prepare it because it is easy. I need a strict frozen diet plan to stick to it.

I am not sure when I can eat vegetables, when fruits and can I eat frozen meals every day?

Of course, you can share with me your favorite recipes.

Thanks a lot!

welcome to the club of the Lean Cuisine frozen meal fans!

I can tell you these things that I found online, and I stick to it. M.D. Harlan tells you what to eat and when to eat certain ingredients. The goal is to lose weight and become healthier.

Create a two week - meal plan including three meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.

First you need to make an automated shopping list and shop for next two weeks. You should know that frozen meals are a great option for lunch and dinner, but sometimes you need to cook fresh meals.

Find a groceries online and enjoy shopping!