Hello folks,

Have you ever tried this diet according to your blood type? If you did, what can you say to me about this?  I believe that this diet works, I have a lot of different books where you can find all those groceries that you can eat, according to your blood type. So, basically I do know a lot of groceries, but do you have any recipe recommendation for blood type diet for weight loss?

I am O positive.

If you are O as I am, please share some delicious recipes with me :)

Have a nice day and talk to me! 

You, because you have type O blood, you have to be on high – protein diet with heavy lean meat, fish, vegetables, and light on grains, beans and diary. I think that you have a big problem with your tummy, because that is one of the biggest problem with people with blood O type, I think :) Of course, if you eat unhealthy food.

You can find a bunch of recipes on the internet, I have one that I am pretty sure that is for blood type O.

Brownies – you need ¾ cup of carob powder, ¼ cup of honey, tablespoon of lemon juice, ½ cup of rice flour, ½, ½ cup of flax meal, half of tablespoon salt, maybe some vanilla.

Enjoy! 

Hey,

Thank you. I mean you couldn’t write better recipe for me, because I love healthy, sweet meals and recipes. Actually, brownies are the best for me, and they are definitely my choice :) Do you have any lunch or dinner health recipe for my blood type? I can’t find those recipes, no way. I will try to make this brownies for two days, because I have day of the work, and I will have time for that. But, I would like some recommendation for lunch as well. If you have anything, please let me know.

Thank you very much! 

My half – sister has your blood type, and she follows diet according to it. She has a lot of recipes, I know one that she makes very often. She makes banana rice biscuits. You will need 2 cups of brown rice flour, 2 mashed bananas, tablespoon of honey, tablespoon of sesame seed oil and cup of water.

All you need to do is to mix all ingredients together, until you get sticky butter. Then, bake it at 175 C about 30 minutes, until they are lightly browned. Cool it and you are ready to eat them.

I have tried them, they are actually pretty amazing. 

Don’t worry!

Internet is totally full of useful recipes for blood type diet for weight loss. I am sure that you will find something for you.

Also, you can buy a lot of books about this, where you can find a lot of amazing recipes for your blood type as well.

I am sure that those recipes, from those girls will help you , but you told us already that you have list of the groceries. So, you can combine something from them and make something that you gonna love! I am sure! I mean, try it, you don’t have nothing to lose.

Have a nice day! 

Maybe I will sound like your mother or worst, your grandmother :) but you need to eat different food every day. If you want, you can make a list of groceries, and make sure that you eat and to eat different. You need to eat food that has a lot of calcium and vitamins, if you don’t know which groceries contain it, find on the internet. That is the easiest way.

As far as I know, your blood group is complicated, but you definitely can and will find a lot of things for you! You will enjoy cooking it. Good luck! 

Hey there girls,

Lenny I really agree with you! You can combine your own recipes, all you need to have is a little more imagination, and trust me, you can do a miracles :) Making recipes according to list of groceries is really easy, if you are handy in your kitchen :)

If you are not, you can always find bunch of different recipes on the internet or in the books, which is much better.

Good luck with this diet, somehow I think that you can't make a mistake. If you eat according to your blood type, you are going to be healthy. That is what I believe.

Bye!