Hey there,

A two weeks ago I started to follow this 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet program. I have lost three kilograms so far and I have to say that I am pretty excited. I know that this can be just water, but that is ok. I will try to lose even more :) But, I have one problem. Since I am on this diet program for two weeks, I have lost ideas for some good recipes. I don’t know what to cook anymore, so I just repeat old meals. And, I have confession to make – it is pretty boring. The truth is, I don’t want to quit this diet program just because I don’t have any more ideas for recipes.

Do you have any of them? Can you share them with me. 

Good day.

It is not that hard to follow it, but I understand what bothers you. It is not so creative. I have a few recipes, and maybe you can find them helpful, maybe you didn’t cook any of them lately or ever :)

You can eat salad made with 4 cups of cooked bulgur, 100 g of chopped frilled chicken breast, one tablespoon of low – fat cheddar, grilled vegetables, tablespoon of onion, half of bell paper. Mix it and eat it.

You can leave it in the fridge if you want and then you can eat it. I like it, it is good.

Enjoy! 

You need to know that all recipes in this diet program are really simple. It is very light menu plan. Maybe that is why you don’t find it creative, but that is not the case. I think that you can be creative while you combine all those groceries.

I have some recipes, but I believe they are simple as well. Never mind, I will share them with you! You can eat some delicious burrito. You can made it with medium whole wheat tortilla, four white eggs, one tablespoon of olive oil, half of cup of fat – free black beans, two tablespoons of salsa, one tablespoon of low – fat cheddar and one tablespoon of fresh cilantro.

I just love this recipe, and I hope you are going to like it as well.

Bye! 

Well, I think that our opinions are different, which is just fine. I still don’t agree, I still believe that this diet program is not so creative, because you can’t have a lot of groceries to prepare. But, of course, you have a lot of meals. The main problem is that you need to repeat them very soon. Personally, at this diet program I love to prepare grilled salmon with grilled vegetables that I prepare on olive. After that, I usually eat some grapes for dessert.

It is totally OK, it is healthy and I love it.

I hope you are going to like it as well. 

Hi there,

I must say that I don’t find this diet program creative as well, but you need to know that diet programs are not meant to be creative. The main purpose is to be healthy and that this one has all nutrition values that you need. Now, I have to say that I was at this diet program as well, like many of you, and I had some book with recipes. It was not creative because it was sandwich, some meat and vegetables and so on. But, the good thing is that you can lose weight. Of course, like every diet program it has pros and cons. But, that is so ordinary.

Good luck! 

Hey there

My mom was following this diet program and she has at least four or five books with some amazing recipes. When you look into those cookbooks, you will see that this diet can be really creative :)

I remember that she was making us those amazing meal called Huevos Rancheros. Basically, those were tortillas with ranchero sauce. I remember the recipe for this ranchero sauce. You need two tablespoons of olive oil, one yellow onion, chopped garlic, some roasted tomatoes, half of tablespoon of coriander, half of tablespoon of cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and some dried chipotle powder.

Make it as soon as possible, I am sure you are going to love it.

Regards! 

Good day,

I have never tried tortillas with ranchero sauce, but I am sure that I will do that very, very soon. I know that I have one amazing and so delicious recipe, and I make it very often, even if I am not on this diet program. Cottage cheese and fruit parfait. You need one green apple, cut it of course, low fat cottage cheese, blueberries. You just mix it in one glass and you will see how amazing it is. You can even put it into fridge, to be cold, and in some summertime, it is really amazing. Try it and tell me your opinion.

Bye!