I have to say that I struggle with my weight for two years now, since I fail on my final exam on the collage. It didn’t happen to me once or twice, but three times. Since that, it seems that I can’t do nothing, I can’t study, I am constantly failing, and I am in depression as well. So, I have to say that I am eating so much, I don’t choose what to eat, and I got really, really fat. In last two months I gained 13 kilograms. I don’t even want to say how many pounds I gained in those two years. I am so disappointed!

So, I decided to stop pity myself and I started to follow nutrisystem diet program. Can you help me? Do you know any recipes from nutrisystem? Thank you! 

Hey darling,

I am so sorry to hear this :( It must be really hard for you. We always do that, we always eat so much when we are depressed :/ So, I really wish you all luck in this process, and I am here to help you as much as I can.

I know a few recipes, and I am willing to share with you.

Buffalo wrap chicken – you need grilled chicken breast, raw lettuce, red hot buffalo wing sauce, fat free blue cheese and 100% whole grain whole wheat tortilla wraps. Prepare all those ingredients in the way as you love to prepare them and put them into tortilla.

It is amazing :)

You are going to love it :D

Hey there,

I am really sorry to hear that. I had the exactly same situation seven years ago and  I know how I felt back then. But, don’t worry, it will pass. It takes a time, but everything will be OK.

Here is one recipe from nutrisystem for you.

Chicken and vegetable pasta.

Ingredients: chicken pasta parmesan, raw zucchini, raw onions, mushrooms, raw broccoli and raw bell papers. I have to say that this is a great dish. I am sure you are going to love it. Plus, if you  put some creamy and rich sauce that is combined with Parmesan it will be so delicious.

Bye! 

Good day folks!

I have to say that I don’t like this diet program, for some reason, but the recipes from this diet programs are really amazing. For example, I always make some brownies, but I didn’t know that they are from this diet program.

You need next ingredients : cake flour, salt, baking powder with low sodium, melted dark chocolate, non fat milk, sugar substitute (stevia for example) and pistachio nuts.

You make it very easy, just like you always make simple brownies.

I have to say that they are really delicious, and what is most important, they are diet :D

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

Well, those brownies are really from nutrisystem diet program? I didn’t know, to be honest. I was making them like a hundred of times as well, but even if you make them with stevia and non fat or low – fat milk, I was always thinking that they are with a lot of calories :)

Such an amazing recipes. Sometimes, I put some nuts or almonds instead. It is very good as well.

I would like to recommend this recipe to everyone who wants to be on some diet program and if you are addicted to some sweet meals :)

Hi there,

Yes, they are. How cool is that, right? I just love them and my kids are crazy about them :) The most important thing is that you really, but I mean really can find a tons of beautiful recipes as well. It is not that hard to follow nutrisystem diet program, actually, maybe it is in the beginning, but later you will get used on it :)  

At this moment, right now, I just can’t remember any recipe more, but if I do, I will share it with you, I promise :)

I hope that this is enough for you :)

Keep up.

Good luck! 

Good day,

Well, when you don’t know what to cook, you can always make applesauce oatmeal muffins :) It takes about half an hour to make them. You need next ingredients: one cup of oats, one cup of non – fat milk, one cup of whole flour, half of cup of brown sugar, unsweetened applesauce, two white eggs, one teaspoon of baking powder, half of teaspoon of baking soda, half teaspoon of salt, cinnamon, sugar and nuts. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and cook it as you usually make muffins :)

It is not that hard.

Have a nice day!