Ok so here's my story I had my period March 4th and I had unprotected sex March 20th and again April 1st, my period was suppose to be due on the 19th but never got it, however about a week before that I had very very light bleeding which is very unusual for me because I always have a heavy flow, well that lasted for like 2 1/2 days. I'm having these back pains, feeling qweazy at times, hungry more often and slight pain in my lower abdominal. I took a pregnancy test like a day after the bleeding went away and it came out negative, but is there still a possibility I'm pregnant since I'm now 12days late? Was it to soon to take a test? Anybody going through PR have gone through the same thing please let me know, thank you

your supposed to take a pregnancy test 2 weeks after your missed period you should try another one in a week or so

Really? Oh ok I didn't know that, I keep getting different answers, thank you. I'm going to