so here's my story I had my period March 4th and I had unprotected sex March 20th and again April 1st, my period was suppose to be due on the 19th but never got it, however about a week before that I had very very light bleeding which is very unusual for me because I always have a heavy flow, well that lasted for like 2 1/2 days. I'm having these back pains, feeling qweazy at times, hungry more often and slight pain in my lower abdominal. I took a pregnancy test like a day after the bleeding went away and it came out negative, but is there still a possibility I'm pregnant since I'm now 12days late? Was it to soon to take a test? Anybody going through or have gone through the same thing please let me know

iim 13 and have the EXACT SAME things wrong with me. (im not avirgin) so everybody says im pregnant. but idk. hope i helped a lil

Try taking a pregnancy test again!

"/ 13's too young. Yeah I'm going to take another one soon