My friend and I started riding bikes two weeks ago. We both have the same model of a bike. We have speed play pedals. However, my friend has been complaining for several days that he has pain in his knee cap when he rides a bike. Has anyone had the same problem? If yes, how did you solve it? Thanks in advance.

Hi! I know a few people who had knee problems when riding a bike. The pain was so hard that some of them even thought of quitting bike riding. The solution for this problem is very easy. Your friend has to have his bike adjusted properly. Maybe his saddle is a bit higher or lower than it should be or he should lower handlebars a little. So, let him find out somebody who knows bike fit that is LBS and everything will be fine. It is also good to tell him that when he starts riding to pedal easily at first and gradually build up to top pace, making sure that he is warmed up properly.