I'm 16 years old, never been sexually active, and well, my labia majora is..wrinkly. I dislike it very much, and I'm afraid that my partner may be turned off by it one day.
Is there any way to fix this?
Perhaps using creams?

It is perfectly normal, and if you're already sexually active, you probably have already noticed that you're not getting complaints. The thing about vaginas is that they are like a fingerprint-- it is IMPOSSIBLE to illustrate the variety of them, because they are generally ALL different.
Embrace your body, love your body, and don't worry so much. If someone you're with sees it fit to comment negatively on the appearance of your genitals, they're probably not worth being with, we don't want to share our body with insensitive jerks, do we?

And at the end of the day, you are so much more than your appearance, and so so much more than the appearance of your vulva.

I'm nearly 70 and I have never seen one I didn't like.
Of course they were all attached to someone I DID like.
Everything Guest says is exactly right.