I am a 21 year old female who's sexually active and also in the Navy, I happen to be on deployment at the moment and am seeking some serious advise as my corpsman seems to not know what's wrong with me. I recently aquired pimple like bumps on my labia majora that are either singular or in little clusters, some of them grow to pretty big sizes while others stay small. They seem to be fluid filled, some are white some flesh colored. However, they never pop or become ulcerated in anyway. They do not hurt to touch and only become slightly irritated when rubbed against for periods of time. I did an STD screening that was negative all around, and my corpsmen (a E8 senior chief) who's obviously been doing this awhile swears it's not herpes. I've been browsing the internet to find pictures that look anything like what I have, and I'm yet to come across anything similar. The blisters seem to be traveling upwards towards my stomach and increasing in size. If I've been exerting myself my underware can stick to the blisters, but as I said previously they never pop or bleed in anyway... To be honest they freak me out, I'm stressed over what they maybe and am having a hard time focusing on the task at hand over this. I'm hoping someone can put my mind at ease about them or at least point me in the right direction to get this taken care of.

well i have a friend that has similar blisters but hers are only flesh colored and they dont have fluid in them they dont hurt at the touch and she can tear them off by simply pulling on it with her nails like a pimple or anything you can peal off using your nails it looks like clusters some and some do get a little bigger i have seen hers reach to her lower tummy under the belly button it is scary but she was told they were warts i hope this is help ful