hi,i really need help bcz i'm so scared.today i noticed when i was showering that there's somethin causin me pain downthere i took a look and saw that my left labia minora(i guess so) is vv red and hangin down it's painfull when i walk,when i sit and it's not normal,it's like a piece of flesh is hangin down.ps.i just finished my period today and that thing wasn't there 2 days ago.i'm v worried and scared.what could that be?and how can i treat it? thanx alot.

hello. I will get this too, like you say, hanging flesh, yummy!
I would not worry cause it's most likely just irritated skin from a bike or sex or whatever. Does it feel kinda rough like ?

Good to get checked out and learn how to prevent it, manage it, but i tell ya, the vagina is so sensitive, I feel like there is always something wrong with it! I am small, I have been told and so sex is often a recipe for discomfort, plus i think we let ourselves get pushed farther than we want to go, or we do it to ourselves....and our parts just can't handle it.

Im really scared too. I have so many problems. I had a UTI after having sex with my bf and i got anitbiotcis for it, then i got a yeast infection which i believe never really went away. Then 2 weeks ago i had another UTI but drank alot of water which made it settle down - but again believe it still hasnt gone away. me and my bf haven going out for 4 months soon. Hes had no other sexual partner so it cant be stds, but i have a marble sized lump in my right outer labia. I just got my period yesterday and had major cramps but i dunno what the lump could be. im scared and totally freaked about seeing a doctor. i cant stop crying. what could it be or what can i doo!