Hi, folks. I began with my yoga classes last month. I must admit that I like going to those classes. I notice how my yoga teacher is always calm and relaxed and full of understanding for everyone. I would like to know whether teaching yoga is hard. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello to you too. I am not a yoga teacher, but my brother is. He started teaching ten years ago. Learning yoga is not only to be in a great shape like many people think. It is also about learning yoga philosophy, learning how to listen to your body and how to make balance with your surroundings. I must admit that my brother became a better person since he began teaching yoga. He finds a great satisfaction in helping others to find peace. Then, I guess, teaching yoga isn't hard if you are up to that. Do you consider teaching yoga someday? I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Bye!