Ever since I had my daughter (7 Months ago) I have had this bump inside my bottom but my hole. It really hurts and I can push on my bottom and it will pop and at first there was a lot of blood that would come out and over time its kinda like puss that comes out and now if I don't pop it at least twice a day the bump gets bigger and really hurts. I have no clue what it is?  

What you described sounds to me like a hemorrhoid and since it's growing, together with puss and blood, it sounds like it might be an inflamed one. These types of hemorrhoids are called external ones and one of the causes for them to form might be the strain during childbirth or even the pregnancy alone. Since it's bleeding and sounds inflamed, I think that you will have to see a doctor so you could get a treatment for the inflammation and then your family doctor may refer you to specialist who will be able to recommend you a further treatment options.