I've recently started getting weird sores on my vagina. They are hard and under the skin and will usually drain. I just got a much more painfully sore, more like a blister than a pimple, on the crease of my inner thigh and vagina. This one is huge and above the skin and is turning kind of purple. It is extremely painful and will not drain. I am no sexually active and I shower twice a day so I really can no think of what it could be. Help?

i have i think is what the same thing as you and i normaly pop them and puss, some blood comes out and it normally goes away but i dont know what the heck they are and what to do about them either.

I just found one, I had been feeling discomfort when I walked or wore jeans but I didnt think about it and I just found what youre talking about, I was terrified I had some sort of STD but I'm not even sexually active, I wanna go to the dr. But that would involve telling my mom, and i think my mom would assume I had sex and I'm terrified

I also get these...I'm getting them more and more. I went to the Dr and she said they were infected cysts.. I've never had this until the past year. I'm 28 and am only sexually active with my husband... my doctor said t ear are not STDs