So my boyfriend was over last month and we were pretty close but i was on my period and i had a tampon in so we did not have sex. Actually my underwear never came off. But his penis was on the outside of my underwear. He did not go down on me and his hands didn't even go inside my underwear. I know it sounds silly but could i be pregnant? Im a week late and I'm scared because i could not deal with being pregnant right now. I did go down on him so he did ejaculate but is there a way it could have gotten inside me? I washed off before i took out my tampon. Is it possible? I have had like white discharge but no period and its worrying me i most definitely can not tell my mom about this so please help me!

Hey. I know how you feel because there were a few times where I never had sex, but was late for my period and thought maybe I was pregnant. I kept feeling my stomach to see if I was getting any bigger. But honestly, no you can't be pregnant, so don't worry! I had that problem and was terrified. But as a teen, you don't always get regular periods. There were times where I missed mine for a few months at a time. So no need to worry, perfectly common. So you might get it later, or maybe within the next few months you will. :-) Hope this helps!