me and my boyfriend were playing around...my underwear were on and so were his...we were dryhumping. 5 minutes later i went into the bathroom to put my clothes on and realized i was bleeding a little but it was a darker brown. I thought uh oh i started my period, i put on a pad and went to bed. when i woke up, no blood. but i have been bleeding on and off like that for about a week and a half now. And its all brown. I am worried i'm pregnant. Just from stuff i have read that if vaginal discharge is a dark brown to get checked. I'm scared to take a pregnancy test and worried it wont work this early on. Please help me!!!!!! I can't be pregnant there is too much going on with my life right now that it just can't happen. if i'm not pregnant than could someone explain what is going on with my body? thanks

How on earth you can be pregnant..you kept your underwear on as your boyfriend. Anyways don't be afraid to buy a pregnancy test it won't harm you and there are new very accurate tests out there.

If your brown discharge continues please go to the doctor. Don't worry according to your post you can not be pregnant. Apart from the bleeding did you have other symptoms?

apart from the bleeding i had no other symptoms! Thank you so so much!!!