On July 21st, I was with my boyfriend and we were dry humping, me in my underwear and him in basketball shorts with no underwear. I had my period on July 10th and it lasted till about the 17th. There was a spot on his shorts roughly about the size of a nickel and he said he didn't know if it was him or if it was from me because my underwear was damp from me being turned on. I asked him if he cummed or anything and he said no, and that he would have been able to of felt it. He also told me that he has a hard time cumming because he takes medication and it prevents him or makes it harder for him to do this. I've gotten my period every month since July, and I took a pregnancy test in September on the 10th (the same day that my period started with heavy cramping; it came after the test) and it came back negative. Is it safe to say that I am not pregnant? I'm paranoid about this, I feel bloated everytime I eat something and I would be 5 months pregnant now going onto 6 months I believe and I do not have a baby bump. I look the same as I did in July. Also in October we got together again on the last day of my period so I was wearing leggings, a skirt, underwear, and a tampon while he had on the same thing as before. I felt my leggings and I was dry but I don't think I could have gotten pregnant from the amount of clothes that were worn but is there any possible way of pregnancy from this? I got my period in November on the 7th with heavy cramping on the first day and it lasted till the 13th. And now I'm having clear discharge a week before my period is suppose to come in December with mild cramping. I read that ovulation can occur later in the cycle, and I also read that stress can delay ovulation. But I'm very scared, I don't know if this has happened to me before. Please respond quickly! :'(

I don't really think it's possible to get pregnant from dry humping. It is just about impossible for sperm to travel through all of the clothing. Pre-cum can have some sperm in it, but if it did not get near your vagina, or if there were no exchange of bodily fluids, then there is no way for it to get you pregnant.

If you are still worried, just wait to see if your period comes on the expected date, and if not, wait a few days, then take a pregnancy test.

I hope things work out the way you want them too...