I got off my birth control patch the last weekend of April.
Found out I was pregnant June 8 (yay! that's what I wanted!)
Miscarried June 16 (boo!!)
Went to see doctor and did a pelvic ultrasound. He says everything is good except that I have an ovarian cyst on my right ovary. Says it should go away in a few months so I'm due back for another ultrasound some time sept. (ok! np!) He also said that it's very common with women who are/were pregnant.

Aug 4 today, and I still see no sign of my period. I'm starting to get worried. Did pregnancy test, not pregnant ...

We waited 2 weeks before trying again although the doctor says to wait til I've had a period before trying again after the miscarriage. (my bad on that part for not following orders =\). I don't know if that has anything to do with no period and not pregnant ....

So! Does having an ovarian cyst cause you not to get your period/pregnant??

I've had regular periods before I got on the patch 6 years ago.

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere on the internet??

My doctor says I shouldn't worry about the cyst because it will go away on it's own.

We are still actively trying to get me pregnant. No luck so far though except that one time ... wish it didn't have to happen but it did.

Thanks in advance to whoever that can give me an answer.

Thanks for reading! =)