I am 47 years old. My last period was on July 24th and it is now October 13th. I have had sore breasts, cramping, bloating regularly, all the symptoms of my period starting but it never comes. I had my tubes tied 10 years ago. I went to the Doctor's last week and he gave me a pregnancy test and it was negative. I went back to the Doc's for my yearly pap test and asked if there was anything that would bring my period on. He decided to get blood tests done to see if I was premenopausal. He also pressed on my uterus and it was tender, so he sent me for an ultrasound yesterday. I will get the results next week. He just wanted to check for fibroid tomours or cysts on my ovaries. The lady that did the ultrasound said that the lining of my uterus was quite thick, so I should be starting my period soon. I said Yahoo! We shall see. My stomach is still tender and I am still bloated. Anyone else had the same problems. Please let me know.

i havent had my period for 5 months and when i had it last it was barley there and three months before that as well i feel as if im getting my period but it never comes what do i do i cant keep waiting for it to come.