My husband and I have been trying to conceive for approx 8 months with no luck. My periods are very regular and I can usually pinpoint down to the exact day they will start. I have been off birth control for 13 months and all periods up until this month have been regular. I was three days late this month, bought pregnancy test (took in afternoon) and results came back negative. The following morning I started what I thought was my period but it was very light and dark in color (ususally very heavy) and it lasted only 1 1/2 days then stopped immediately. My normal periods last 4/5 days. I have had wierd cramping sensation for the past week but no period. Has anyone ever experienced this? or could offer any suggestions?

Hi guest,
I experienced that when I became pregnant. I would suggest that you go to your OBGYN and have him/her do a blood test for HCG. Some women take a while until the home test shows positive. Blessings, please be sure to let me know your results.

Hizgrace