Hello, folks. My friend had some elbow problems and he went to a doctor. After some tests, he was diagnosed with lateral epicondilitys. I have never heard about this condition before, so I would like to find out something more about its symptoms. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, folks.

Hello, there. I have heard about lateral epicondylitis. It is also known as tennis elbow. The main symptom is pain when moving fingers, hand and forearm. When these parts of upper limb are used, then the pain gets worse. There are some special movements that cause pain here. Doctors use this for testing. I hope your friend will be all right. Good luck to him. Bye!

Hello. My nephew has been diagnosed with tennis elbow. Pain is indeed the main symptom. Symptoms are provoked by wrist extension and supination. Flexion and pronation do not provoke symptoms of lateral epicondylitis. As far as I know, there is some test with chair. I forgot the details about it. You can consult your friend’s doctor for more details if you are so interested in this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all! Bye!