Hi! I’m 28 and my colpo yesterday said I have moderate cervical dysplasia. I’m advised to have leep and am wondering what the leep results are. Is leep means I’ll get cured and does this means I have cancer?

No, it doesn’t mean you have cancer it means that there’re some abnormal cells but it’s not cancer still. It is just precancerous condition that if treated on time makes dysplasia disappear as happened with my cervical dysplasia. In other words I’ve treated my dysplasia with leep procedure on time three years ago. From that time I have regular Pap checks control and no traces of abnormal cells yet. Having moderate cervical dysplasia can be treated effectively for the abnormal cells have spread over the small cervical area. And leep will treat these abnormal cells and leep result is abnormal tissue removed. This is quick, effective and precise procedure that won’t be lasting longer than 15 minutes. It’s invasive and painless and easy to recover after. You won’t feel any pain afterward its just that you’ll have to use sanitary pads avoiding tampons for within next 3-4 weeks you’ll be having some unpleasant dark discharges. But as you said the results are important here and you should expect them to be very effective- reduces the risk of getting cervical cancer later by removing those abnormal cells.