Hello! My latest Pap test showed bad results. It’s that I have CIN3 my doc talked something about endocervical adenocarcinoma and expressed suspects that it has spread into my endocervix. So I’m surprised with my Pap results and my question is what to expect. Thanks

I also had severe cervical dysplasia too that was about to spread into my cervix canal and though I’m not good at medical terms I think it has something to do with endocervical adenocarcuinoma. Anyway I’ve treated my cervix and endocervical area with cryotherapy -procedure that treats abnormal area by freezing abnormal cells at sub-zero temperatures. But for me it turned out not to be a treatment that effective for there were some cells that stayed untouched beyond. And my next Pap smear said I have cervical dysplasia still. But this time I was advised endometrial curettage where spoon alike object is used to scrab your mucous membrane of cervix canal and afterwars I was recommended to have leep. And it was leep that helped me to get rid of this precancerous condition. Now I do my regular pap test and I’m clean for years now.