I’m scheduled for leep procedure in about a week. But two days ago I’ve heard some stories of Natural Treatment that helped some patients to recover or to reduce cervical dysplasia. So now I think I should avoid leep treatment and start with natural treatment. Is there anyone to explain me a difference between leep and natural treatment?

Hi there! I had a leep treatment and survived it. And the same thing I’d advice to you for this treatment removes abnormal tissue reducing chances to minimum for your dysplasia to reoccur. And I recommend that you do it on time for that dysplasia , especially severe form of dysplasia might be precancerous condition so if treated on time it may do well for your future pap-test results. You don’t have anything to lose except this abnormal tissue which is good. It’s not invasive and it’s quick and precise. You may go to work in a two days and the only unpleasant experience you will have is brown or black discharges in next 15-20 days so you’ll wear sanitary pad avoiding tampons of course within next month. And as for the natural treatment… this is good too, but as prevention. So, that’s what I did. I first had a leep and afterwards I’ve made some changes in my diet. Natural treatment includes use of specific amount of vitamins A, B and C as well as of beta-carotene and what’s the most important includes use of folic acid 400mcg on daily bases especially if oral contraceptives are used by patient. This is so because the folic acid has a main role in speeding up the rate cell division. And I’ll also start using lycopene as a prevention of getting a dysplasia again for the lycopene is recently accepted as a nutrient that reduces risk of cervical dysplasia or cervical cancer.

Natural treatments RARELY help with cancers and problems..

MANY women have dysplasia that goes away on its own, but if your doctor reccomends LEEP, you should use it.

LEEP will erdaticate your problem.

Women still die from cervical cancer, you should have treatment.

I think it's important for women to seek the best treatment available. But any decision needs to be informed. There are a few facts to keep in mind.

1. The success rate of LEEP is the same as the other methods. If you are not comfortable with LEEP, there is cryosurgery, laser, and cold knife. Get information about all of these methods and discuss them with your doctor before choosing one.

2. Patients are encouraged to seek LEEP because it is cost effective, and therefore, makes insurance companies happy because it increases their profit. Keep that in mind before making your decision.

3. These procedures are not a guarantee dysplasia won't return. Unforunately, western medicine is currently failing women in that there is no accurate screening test, there is no medicine to suppress a return of dysplasia, and there is certainly no medicine to cure it. Tragically, the only method for addressing dysplasia is to partially amputate your cervix. this being so, it is even more important to carefully inform yourself of all methods of amputation before you choose one.

68 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.