My papa-test showed I have cervical dysplasia and I was advised to have cryotherapy. My doc said that actually I’m not in high risk of getting cervical cancer for I was diagnosed with LSIL. And my question is what LSIL means – it has something to do with cervical dysplasia?

Yes, it has all to do with cervical dysplasia. LSIL is defined as low-grade squamos intraepithelial lesion which means you have moderate cervical dysplasia. I had severe cervical dysplasia and also done cryotherapy- that freezes abnormal cells at sub-zero temperatures and damages them. But this treatment doesn’t offer a 100% recovery because some cells may stayed untouched behind. Usually dysplasia is not a cancer condition though it might lead to it but still it’s not a cancer. Dysplasia is a term that describes abnormal cells in your case of moderate abnormality these cells have spread over the small part of area so it’s not a high risk of cervical cancer.