I compared my left testicle to my right and the left one hangs a lot lower than my right. I read online that this is normal but I don't think this is normal.. I felt around my left testicle for any suspicious lumps and didn't find any, but what I am concerned about is how my left testicle feels as though it is detached from whatever it used to be attached to...the spermatic chord?? Then I tried to diagnose myself online and got freaked out bc my symptoms were similar to testicular cancer, but there is no swelling and no lumps...it just kind of moves freely in my scrotum. I have also been dancing for 12 years and never wore a 'dance belt'. Is it possible to tear your testicle off?? hahah Arg. Any ideas???

It is natural for a mans testices to hang one lower then the other. For me the right one is lower then the left. Just like with women, one breast is ussually a little larger then the other.

You will know if you have a more serious problem like a detatched testicle as some thing basic like walking would hurt. I twisted my left testicle when i was 15 (nearly 16). I woke one moring and got out of bed, as i moved it was seriously bad...couldnt walk but was sent to school by my mum. Even putting my underware and pants on hurt. I got to school and the school nurse checked me out as i couldnt walk anymore up the corridors. Within 10 mins i was in the back of an ambulance taken straight through A&E to the cubicles at the back...2 doctors and one nurse came in and took a look...2mins later a nurse injected my arse with the biggest needle i had ever seen, I passed out after a few seconds...Next thing i knew i was on a hospital ward with a bandage around my nads. I got up ( i was walking like a cowboy without a horse lol) went to the toilet to check out what had been going on...when i came back to the bed a doctor and a nurse were there..they checked out the operation i just had. It was then that i found out that i had twisted my testicle and if i hadnt got to hospital when i did it would of died.

So, you see, if you have a serious problem downstairs you will know about it.

Hope this little life story helps you out a bit mate

Andy

A woman I had oral sex swallowed my entire right testicle in her mouth and must have teared an inner tissue because ever since, that testicle became looser in my scrotum.

15 years passed without much bother, but today, I do feel a general discomfort and mild but consistent pain in the area.

Can the inner ligament be restored?

well im 15 (almost 16) and i had this problem but i grabbed my testicle and slowly massaged it a few times a day when i was alone in a few hours- 1 day later everything was better.

I am 14. As I am walking inside the classroom, my teacher grasp my testicles as I was badly surprised. Luckily, I was the only student there. He didn't know how painful it is but I was left crying with pain as I went to the school clinic. The other day, my parent knew what happened to me and I have no idea how. As I came to the same class the next day, the teacher was replaced.

One day I was in the bath when the plug came loose, for some reason I was sitting above where the plug hole so as the water was sucking out, my right ball got caught in the vacuum, next thing I know my entire ball sack was stuck to the hole. The more I pulled, the tighter it got. I blacked out and woke up in the hospital with my entire sack gone. Now I can't have kids.

I laughed sohard.Halfsack you've made my day. Makes me feel better about having one false and the other recently possibly ruptured. Dunno, that's how I got here.

Wait you would have died or your testicle would have i herd torsion cuases the blood flow to no be able to get to the testies but i didnt here about it killing the whole body if that makes sence

Old post, but that EXACT thing happened to me. I always knew that was the reason why my left ball always had a sharp pain near the top. When it initially happened it was the worst pain ever, nearly punched the chick! Never knew how I could say it in words, now I do lol.

That sucks man but at least you still got your digdiny

I detached my right nut once but it took a hunting mishap for that to happen it doesn't detach to easily because it's held in by muscles and other stuff

I'm 14 and a male and my left balls is like not in its place so I don't know what happened or what to do

This is going to give me nightmares for the rest of my life. . .

I feel epididymis is detached from testes ..I feel when my fingers touch the....I am feeling they are separated. .....Any recommendations

My right testicle twists and feels like it isnt attached to the tube or something