To start off, I'm 16 y.o., 5'4", and 120 pounds. My left testicle has been hurting on and off since about October of 2011. At first, it would hurt while playing in PE. When I sat down, the pain would usually subside. I would get the same pain about every two months. Recently, the pain would flare up more and more often. Two day ago, I was doing a lot of work loading things up in a truck for my mom. The pain came back near the end of it and it hurt more this time than usual. It hurt for the entire day, especially when I did something even moderately physical. I went to sleep that night assuming the pain would be gone the next day. Yesterday, I woke up and I had much less pain. My testicle was tender though, more tender than the right one. I went on the Internet looking for symptoms of testicle problems but couldn't find something that I had the right symptoms for. After I got off the computer, I looked at my testicles and my left testicle was MUCH higher than my right one. It isn't natural man. I have a problem. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate the pain as a 3 yesterday when it gets agitated. A kick in the balls would be an 8, so it's nowhere near as severe as that. The pain two days ago would have been a 4.5. Today I woke up and my testicle wasn't tender anymore (feels fine) and it wasn't elevated anymore. What's wrong with me? Is there anything wrong or am I just worrying too much? I have the idea of a testicular torsion in my mind, but I never had the excruciating pain that people say comes with it. And since my testicles are level again, I'm doubting that's it.

Hi, firtsly tell me please:  Are you sexually active?, does you practice the masturbation?