Hi yesterday morning in the the shower I noticed a small lump on my left testicle. Usually my left testicle hangs lower than my right so i thought it was nothing. Later that night the lump got bigger to the size of a marble and my testicle began to hurt along with the left side of my bladder. The pain was like a dull ache and it wasn't serious, but it was unpleasent. Now this morning it feels the same as lastnight. I'm fifteen years old and i do masturbate quite frequently. Could anyone tell me what this is. Im kind of nervous to confront my parents about it since they have a lot to worry about.

i have the same feeling

same here ive got a doctors appointment today. hopefully its not cancer. im 15 aswell live in uk.

I'm 13 and I would get that checked out immdiately, I recently lost my right testicle cause I just decided to let the pain slide cause I had the same pain before, but this time it was different and lasted till the next day and it was too late to save it, turns out I had a torsion and had to get surgery and have it cut off. Hope you see this message and good luck to you, I have to go through hell now :(