I'm a 21 year-old guy, and I masturbate almost every night. 2 weeks ago I woke up in bed with this so much pain in my back, lower stomach, and testicles (I couldn't decide whether it's the left or the right one, but it was mostly the left); I stood up and walk for a little and the pain was gone completely. I thought it was normal. This morning I had the same problem, I woke up with the same pain located in the left testicle, and stood at my feet and walked across the mirror, and it looked like my left testicle is a bit more lowered than usual. moments later, the pain was gone and I went back to sleep.

I did my everyday activities, but now (almost 12 hours later), I feel my left testicle is a bit more loose than the right. Although it doesn't hurt when I touch it.

Could it be because I masturbate a lot?
Should I worry about it, or is it normal?

You may have symptoms of a transient case of testicular torsion. Testicular pain accompanied by back and lower abdominal pain are signs that the testicle was starving of oxygen. Standing up and walking around may have allowed the testicular vein and artery to unwind themselves allowing blood to go through. Your condition may have been related to some kind of anatomical defect. See a doctor as soon as possible.

Thank you for the reply. I'll try to stop masturbating for a while. If this thing ever happens again, I'm definitely going to the doctor.