I have cramps in my right half very often. I practice a little, but only as a recreation. When, I feel the cramp I take a rest, but lately it became more frequent. I bought one of the leg warmers for a recurring leg muscle cramps in my right calf. It helped, but I can¡¦t wear them all the time. I was wondering what can be the possible cause of the cramps in my calf. What can I do to prevent this? Thank for the help.

There are several possible reasons for the cramps in your calf muscles. First one can be failure to stretch adequately before and after exercising, what happened to me once ƒº¡Kor just simple overexertion or the third possibility is an insufficient intake of fluids. I think you can try with calcium, magnesium and potassium supplements. I take them once in a while. Carefully with potassium if you have some medical condition.