cost of anal fissure surgery

i find it odd that all the people with an anal fissure can't seem to know the price of surgey of it even after then been through surgery.

With insurance "scams" it is hard to nail down the price but this is what I paid

The Hospital charged my insurance company 5,300 the insurance company allowed 1800 because I had to pay my one time deductible for the year I had to pay 440 out of my pocket. Add on what the doctor charged to do the surgery 630 which I had to pay around 100 of. I would say after all the visits and pills and everything I spent around 700 out of my own pocket.

It depends what sort of surgery you receive. If you go the Anal Stretch route, you are looking at $1k minimum

Guest wrote:

cost of anal fissure surgery

how much doe,s an anal fissure cost with no insurance my docter did say it would be cheaper since I did not have insurance

Guest wrote:

cost of anal fissure surgery

anal surgery estimate cost is around $1000.00.check it out at

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Cao sasa. Koliko kosta operacija analne fisure u New Yorku :) ?