Hi, I have never worked out. I never liked sport and exercises. Now I have started to put on pounds and I have no choice but to start to workout. The problem is that there are so many fitness clubs that I can't choose the one that would be right for me. My best friend is a member of West Ashley Aerobics and fitness club. She says that the conditions are great and that I should join her. Is the West Ashley Aerobics and fitness club the best choice for me?

Hello, I understand that the wide range of aerobic and fitness clubs makes the choice hard for you. Basically, they all offer the same thing. The difference is in the quality of the equipment. The more expensive ones even offer the assistance of a personal trainer. The West Ashley aerobic and fitness chain of clubs are among those that can offer you everything that you need. The fact that your friend is already a member makes your choice easier. It is more fun to work out with a friend than on your own.