Hello. I'm 38 year old female and some information about this Firm Diet program would be more then appreciated.
Since my second labor, four years ago, I'm having problems with keeping my body weight in some normal limits. Just recently I started suffering from strong pain in my joints and my doctor told me I should loss some weight urgently. I've started with some diets but they didn’t help me because they didn’t include any physical activity in the diet program. My son told me that he knows for some Firm diet program and that, supposedly, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Where I can find some information about this diet program?

Hi. I think I could help you understanding some facts about this diet because I was using the diet last year and it has helped me a lot.
If you need urgently to loose some weight –this is the right choice for you. The FIRM 14-Day Diet is complete fitness and weight loss program for one person, from meal and ingredients recipes to complete body workout through aerobic.
Beside professional advices on these maters, you also get Firm Video rotating calendars in which that will get and keep you on the right fitness track making all your aerobic workouts varied, fun and challenging. Try it, it is fun, amusing and the most importantly- it really works!